Improving the Quality of Life
Building stronger communities doesn’t just happen. It requires the efforts of many – each bringing their own unique talents, insights, strengths, abilities and willingness to make a difference. Helping people to do the most good in our community is what we strive to do through our grant awards.
Each year, we invite organizations to apply for funding through our grant process. Since inception we have awarded over $10,000 in grants to area organizations.
Our goal is to improve and strengthen our community by supporting projects that fit one of more of the following areas:
- Improve the quality and scope of educational programming to residents
- Promote community development and appearance
- Enrich the artistic and cultural climate
- Increase and diversify recreational activities
To be eligible for funding, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, unit of government or public school district.
- Serve the people who live and/or work in the Delano area community
- Have a project that fits within our funding priorities.